- Parents Information
- Complementary Course Information
- Course Outlines
- Hot Lunch
- Parent-Teacher-Student Conferences
- Student Recognition
- The Lunch Box
- School Council
- CESD Calendar
- Class Placement Suggestion Form
- Alberta Learning
- Inclement Weather
- VTRA Fair Notice Brochure
- School Fee Schedule
- Photo Albums
- Trustee Update
Staff Directory |
I am Racquel Fielder, and I am very excited to be teaching grade 7 this year! This is my third year at École Fox Run School, most of which spent teaching grade 7.
I graduated with a Baccalauréat en education from Campus Saint Jean in Edmonton. This is the predominant French Immersion and Francophone educational school in western Canada - Go Centurions! As you'll see, I'm not the only Fielder at the school this year. My dad is one of the English grade 7 teachers at Fox Run.
Over the summer, I moved to Sylvan Lake, and I am very glad to be a part of the community this year. My younger sister and her husband live and work in Red Deer, so I am surrounded by family. My boyfriend (Tommy), a home-grown Calgary boy, has just graduated from the University of Alberta with a degree in math and computer science.
As I am a product of the French Immersion program, I feel I know what it takes to succeed in middle school and the demands of French Immersion in high school. I am always happy to speak with you and address any concerns you may have. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me any time.
Fun Facts about me :
- I absolutely adore cats! My cat is a beautiful little boy named Nugget.
- Pajama Day is my favourite Spirit Day.
- My favourite subject to teach is math
- My absolute favourite thing to eat is Perogies with sour cream
- In my free time, I like to read novels and play video games. My favourite games to play are the Legend of Zelda games and Animal Crossing.