Congratulations on joining the Fox Run Junior volleyball program! Becoming involved with an organized school team is a memorable experience that involves commitment, hard work, and responsibility. It’s going to be a great volleyball season! :)
Fox Run Expectations:
- Practices are generally scheduled at 12:10-12:40pm on Tuesdays and Fridays from 3:10-4:15pm (*see schedule below). Students need to arrange their own transportation home for afterschool practices.
- Games will be on Tuesdays (*see schedule below). Games will start around 3:45pm and usually finish around 4:45pm. For away games the students will go on the Fox Run school bus to the game and will return them back to our school afterwards around 5:30pm. Students need to arrange their own transportation home from our school games.
- Effort and Attitude are crucial parts of being a successful team. All athletes are expected to put forth their best effort in all practices and games and display strong, positive leadership skills. Notify your coaches if you can’t make a practice or game. Your responsibility is to attend every scheduled practice and game. If you need to be excused from attending, please inform one of your coaches well before the event begins.
- Attendance at school is important. An athlete may not participate in a practice or a game held on the evening of a school day if he/she did not attend school that day.
- Good behavior on and off of the court is a must. The conduct of the athletes must be the same as what is expected during normal school hours. Athletes are representatives of École Fox Run School and must conduct themselves in a manner which will promote a positive reputation for our school. Students receiving a school suspension may not participate for the duration of the suspension. Coaches, homeroom teachers, and administration will review the team membership status of any athlete who receives a school suspension.
- Good grades are important for student athletes. All athletes must maintain their grades in school. Your coaches will be in touch with your classroom teachers to ensure that all athletes are working to the very best of their ability in all subject areas.
- Athletic attire is important to being prepared to play. Athletes need to make sure they have a pair of appropriate running shoes that will be used indoors only, dark shorts (appropriate for school) and a Fox Run Athletics t-shirt. If a student has participated in junior sports before, they will not need to purchase a t-shirt.
The cost to play is $35.00. If you do need to purchase a T-shirt the cost is $15.00. The $35 covers the cost of bussing, student referees for home games, a trip to watch and a wind-up party. Please fill out the permission forms and return them as soon as possible. Payment of team fees are not needed until the end of September. If you have any questions please let us know.
We look forward to coaching such a great group of talented athletes!
Mr. Rattray, Mrs. Lynn, Ms. Orr & Coach tbd
Fox Run Jr. Volleyball Coaches
Any questions, please contact Mr. Rattray (email@example.com) or Mrs. Lynn (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- September 25th - team meeting in the gym (12:10-12:30pm)
- September 26th - practice (11:55-12:30) *eat lunch as a team after
- September 26th - games:
- Home: Silver + Blue vs. EMS
- Away: Orange at Eastview Middle School (EMS)
- September 29th - practice (3:10-4:15pm)
- October 3rd - practice (11:55-12:30) *eat lunch as a team after
- October 3rd - games:
- Home: Blue + Orange vs. CMS
- Away: Silver at Central Middle School (CMS) POSTPONED New date scheduled on Oct. 24 (see below)
- October 10th - practice (11:55-12:30) *eat lunch as a team after
- October 10th - games:
- Home: Blue + Orange vs. GCS
- Away: Silver at Gateway Christian School (GCS) POSTPONED New date scheduled below on Oct. 18 (see below)
- October 13th - practice (3:10-4:15pm)
- October 17th - practice (11:55-12:30) *eat lunch as a team after
- **no games this week due to PTS Conferences
- October 18th - game:
- Away: Silver at GCS *rescheduled from Oct. 10th
- October 24th - practice (11:55-12:30) *eat lunch as a team after
- October 24th - games: *games postponed - practice instead (3:05-4:15pm)
- Home: Orange vs. Norm. **rescheduled to tbd
- Blue at Glendale School **rescheduled to Oct. 30th
- Silver at Central Middle School **rescheduled to Oct. 31st
- October 27th - practice (3:10-4:15pm)
- October 28th - Team Trip to watch the RDP Kings & Queens play volleyball in Red Deer
- meet at the school at 4:30pm
- Games at 6pm and 8pm
- pick up at the school at 10:00pm
- gate tickets purchased by team fees (only need money if they want treats)
- October 30th - games:
- Home: Silver + Orange vs. Vista Glen School (VG)
- Away: Blue at Glendale (GSTS)
- October 31st - games:
- Silver at Central Middle School *game time 3:30-4:30pm POSTPONED-Scrimmage game at Fox Run until 4:15pm
- November 3rd - Team Wind-up Party (includes supper, drinks & dessert) until 4:15pm
|Team Orange||Team Blue||Team Silver|
|Evie S||Tygyn M||Nicholas C|
|Rowan M||Isabel R||Emery B|
|Lila G||Elisa C||Cassie C|
|Megan P||Gwen C||Brynlee P|
|Adalyn S||Makayla T||Emily M|
|Harmony H||Angela D||Layla H|
|Mya S||Kyla F||Peyton K|
|Aleena P||Ashlyn H||Jorden K|
|Mariah C||Nevaeh M||Brooklynn K|
|Sierra F||Evelyn T||Katie P|
|Jaidyn G||Kinzley B||Ryder P|
|Quinn A||Allison B||Ayla M|
|Jaycee W||Sasha F||Makena M|
|Paisley Z||Zoe O||Hanley M|
|Lane C||Mackayla B||Aleigh S|
|Rylee C||Matthew F||MJ R|
|Zara F||Kade M||Hailie B|
|Willa B||Theron S||Harper R|
|Hadley G||Isaac W||Colby B|
|Kaitlyn W||Brycen G||Maddi Z|
|Alex L||Levi C||Tristan K|
|Moyie L||Elyssa E|